[GeoStL] Re: Rivers Flooding Everywhere, enough with the water!

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:24:44 -0500

-
I think it would be good to have somewhere that gives people suggestions on
how to place a cache in a place that floods.  While you can always replace
the cache or hope for the best, some cache placers might appreciate some
suggestions on how to make a cache be able to withstand a flood.  I've seen
many caches in places that flood right on the ground instead of up in a
tree.  I think many people don't think about flooding when they place their
cache.  Perhaps gc.com could place something about flooding in the tips
section.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!