[GeoStL] Re: Rivers Flooding Everywhere, enough with the water!

  • From: CDS231 <ilcds231@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:41:34 -0500

1. You could raise the difficulty rating while the water is high.
2. A good fifty pound rock would fix most of these problems.

Seriously, I have one at lower Cliff Cave that is on a cable into a opening
in the tree suspended about 5 feet in the air. I wonder if it is still
there? It was a L/L so we'll have to see if it made it. I was trying to help
this one out since the owner seems to be MIA. I also wonder if that is the
right thing to do at times.

  GCYZRT
   *[image: Traditional
Cache]<http://www.geocaching.com/about/cache_types.aspx> Troop