[GeoStL] Re: Park Palooza at the arch

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Wish I could have been there to help today, but the Danforth Plant Science
Center had their 10th Birthday Party and one of the activities was a table
for Beekeeping in St. Louis which I had volunteed to help with. We had a
demonstration hive and various honeys from the St. Louis area for tasting. It
was very well attended with tons of questions about bees and beekeeping. the
good weather had lots of people out.