[GeoStL] Re: Park Palooza at the arch

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:15:39 -0500

  Thanks Rich & Paul for the pictures. I had a great time there today, it
was a lot of fun, and I think we should get some new cachers out of it all.
I took several family groups out who were really excited about it, maybe
they'll be back. The kids were a lot of fun, one kid grabbed a GPS and ran
down the hill way past the first cache and was going for the lake.
  I have the SLAGA gps' and downloaded the course tracks for 3 of them. They
each had about 4.5 miles on them.
  Like I said, it was a lot of fun, but MikeinMo, javapgmr, the Quailman2,
LFranks & Denmother, TheMadChef & I (plus a little help from RGS today),
were pretty well non-stop, a few more helpers each day would've been nice,
and all 10 gps' were in constant use. I really think this is something we
should do next year if at all possible. It was a lot busier than the Busch
Wildlife Expo.

Jim

--
Jim Greene