[GeoStL] Re: Park Palooza at the arch

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:48:00 -0500

Great pics, Rich. Thanks for sharing.   Bernie

Subject: [GeoStL] Park Palooza at the arch

I don't know where the picnic pictures are, but here's some from the Park
Palooza at the arch this weekend.

http://tinyurl.com/45ds2l

Thanks to everyone who spent a day to help out at the arch. We had 2 full
days of talking and demo'ing geocaching. Our tent was one of the busiest on
the arch grounds with almost 800 visitors and a top of 90 in an hour period
on Sunday. The NPS provided us with carrying bags, shirts, trinkets, lunch,
and cold water through the 2 days, and just about anything else we needed.