[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

-
I guess I need to actually write something before I send a reply....

As far as I know I will be able to help out in the morning. If I don't request
off (and frankly I rather save my requests for the 4th and for the picnic) I
will probably be scheduled as early as 1:00pm on that Saturday. There is a very
slim chance that I will actually be scheduled off but I will have to wait and
see. If I am, then, of course, I will be available all day.

Sarah