[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:17:21 -0700 (PDT)

I suggested this to Glen a few months ago and offered to adopt it at the time
and was told that I needed Wow4mom's permission and tried contacting her a few
times with no response.

Jack Konecker <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I attempted to contact wow4mom a month ago, but no response.  Haven't heard
from her or Tyler in quite some time.  It's been just over a year since she
logged into gc.com last.  Maybe time to invoke the mogeo 'cache rescue' program.

> From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
>
> It might not be a bad idea to have someone check on the two Tyler caches and
> be
> prepared to possibly have to replace/restock them.  I remember a couple
> months
> ago reading several logs about them being wet and in need of some TLC.  The
> owner hasn't been online in quite some time

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile