[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:40:34 -0500

-
Not a bad idea. Anyone at any time can do a little fixing up of any cache as we go along about our caching days.

If everyone did a little wipe here, piece of tape there, leave a goodie but not take one some times, most caches would stay looking great for ever.

Good idea.

glenn

At 12:40 AM 7/20/2005, Jack Konecker wrote:

I attempted to contact wow4mom a month ago, but no response. Haven't heard
from her or Tyler in quite some time. It's been just over a year since she
logged into gc.com last. Maybe time to invoke the mogeo 'cache rescue' program.

---------------- Glenn, Missouri Geocachers Assoc http://www.MoGeo.com *THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm
 MOGA 2005 Winners ...  Check it out!  http://moga.geostl.com