[GeoStL] Re: Nicknames???

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:00:28 -0800 (PST)

I figure a hobby just isn't a hobby unless it costs you.
-Digger Odell (your friendly undertaker)

Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: With Gas prices keep going up,
I am surprised I still go out and geocache, but I dont smoke and I dont drink,
so I got to waste my money on something.... LOL  Would that make me a
Gasoholic???Any other Gasoholics out here?? LOL

"M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I get involved in
hobbies/activities in great depth for a while, but then I get bored with it and
move on.  I hope Geocaching isn't one of those areas!