[GeoStL] Re: Nicknames???

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:38:16 -0800 (PST)

Lazylightning describes my personality.  It is really a Kingfish (Bob Weir from
the Grateful Dead) tune.  My college roommates pinned this one to me.  They
said that I have a great deal of potential energy but for some reason, it's
really lazy.  But when it strikes, it hits in a random manner and will never
hit in the same place again.  Usually the place it hits is never the same (more
often than not it's obliterated).

I get involved in hobbies/activities in great depth for a while, but then I get
bored with it and move on.  I hope Geocaching isn't one of those areas!