[GeoStL] Re: Nicknames???

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:22:39 -0600 (CST)

-

"Measl" is the singular of "measles", a common childhood disease.  During
the early 80's my [ex] wife was a resident, and a number of her fellow
newbie doctors felt that comparing certain of my habits to known disease
states would "paint a truer picture" of me than would a mere
yearbook-style description.  It has "stuck" ever since.

Slowbob (my current wife) accrued her name in college, although I really
don't remember the story :-(

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
measl@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

"Quadriplegics think before they write stupid pointless
shit...because they have to type everything with their noses."

        http://www.tshirthell.com/

Subject field