[GeoStL] Re: New to list

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:15:17 -0600

-
Yes ..  welcome to the (Unofficial) St. Louis Area Geocaching list. For our
website see www.geostl.com   If you have geocaching questions, jump in and
ask them. If you need to know where to eat lunch on a Friday in St. Louis --
don't bother to ask as someone will take care of it for you ;+).

You'll have to bear with us.  We can be a chatty lot and sometimes a bit off
topic -- ironically, this in itself can often be a source of much discussion
(feel free to check the very recent  archives).  But, again, if you have a
geoquestion or are looking for info on a great source of info on everything
from GSAK, paperless caching, PDAs, how to make maps, creating and running
macros, hiking boots,   and most recently -- the proper way to install an
ice maker line for your refrigerator -- then you've come to the right place.

Nancy