[GeoStL] Re: New to list

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:20:41 -0800 (PST)

-
Welcome to the list Roger! Sometimes actual geocaching related things ARE
discussed here. I apologize for my fellow list users for forgetting to use the
proper NGR list. It's new to us and sometimes we revert to the "old ways". lol
"NGR LIST" -->  //www.freelists.org/list/mga
Are you planning on going to MOGA in the spring?
If not please check out GC1DRV3 for more information.
We all have a bunch of fun that weekend and we would be happy
if you came up also!

We're just a bunch of gabby folks that like to eat and geocache,
sometimes at the same time :) We all hope to hear more from/about you
in the near future.
Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
 The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
 We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.