[GeoStL] NGR: Speaking of Ice Makers....

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:24:10 -0600

-
By some weird coincidence, my ice maker in my fridge stopped working.

Someone suggested that the water line sometimes freezes and I should try using
a hair dryer on it (outside the fridge).

Don't know if it's a water line problem or the ice maker just stopped working.
Any ideas of how to tell?  Anyone know of a "handyperson" who is resonable to
come to the house?  I live in mid-county (Olivette area).

It's not the kind of ice maker in the door.  This is an older fridge but the
ice maker is less than 3 years old.  It's the kind that I lower a wire for it
to begin.

All suggestions appreciated.

Judi