[GeoStL] New to list

  • From: Roger <rgant3703@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 02:20:31 -0600

-
I had to go to freelist to unsubscribe to a list that I didn't have a
current interest in and notice the geocaching list.  I have been into
geocaching since about June of this year and am really enjoying it.  It
has rekindled a desire to do more hiking and even backpacking.  Looking
to combine them all in some way.  Anyway, I am Eaglecacher55 in West TN.
(use the geocaching.com website)  Just hear checking out the list to see
what other information is around.    Equip:  Garmin 60CSx w/Geobuddy,
Palm m125 w/CacheMate