[GeoStL] Re: Missing TBs?

  • From: Ssudio@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:14:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2005 3:47:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  read logs on a cache that was supposed to have a TB. I remembered
seeing  that because the log was signed about a month earlier and it
indicated  that they took the TB.

One we just found this weekend was logged the in the cache logbook  (physical
book) that they'd left one the day before, but was nowhere to be  found.  So
that's why I was confused about them.

I'm looking  for something that looks like the picture on the website, but
I've never seen  one "up close and personal" so if they aren't like the
picture,
then I guess  that's why I'm confused!

Jana
Chosenlass

"If we can't dawdle in the rear, we may as well dawdle in the  front."