[GeoStL] Re: Missing TBs?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:46:33 -0500

-
I have read logs on a cache that was supposed to have a TB. I remembered seeing that because the log was signed about a month earlier and it indicated that they took the TB. I have never seen the find logged on the web nor the bug moved. I couldn't remember the exact handle used in the log. I searched on what I thought I remembered, but could not find that user. The log explains why the bug wasn't there, but not why the finder did not log the find or the TB. So who knows what happened. Did you read back in the log to see if there was any notation about the bugs?

J.A. Terranson wrote:

-

So me and Slobob went out to move travel bugs around today - ran a pocket
query, located a few promising places that had TBs reported to be in them,
and off we went.

Unfortunately, not a single cache had any TBs in them, even the one that
supposedly had 2 was missing any sign of one.

Is this normal?