[GeoStL] Re: Mapping Question

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:41:55 -0500

Dan & Dave

Thanks for the help.

One question I do have are you running a querey first on the geocache site if
so what kind of querie do you run on geocache?  One for the whole state or what?

We are finding it impossible not to go anywhere without looking for a cache on
our way there and back.  LOL

We are thinking about going to Arkansas and this will help us on our trip also.

I will try your suggestions out later and see what happens.

Thanks Again,
Jen