[GeoStL] Re: Is it me, or is there bad days?

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:40:31 -0600

-
While I'm not a geocacher with big numbers like the guys you mentioned, I
have been at it for a while.  And YES, there are just bad days.  For me,
they usually involve micros.  You might want to think about joining up with
some other geocachers for a group hunt sometime.  Much FUN.  And you'll
learn a lot.

Gotta go now, but hang in there.

Susan

PS I always feel like I've had a good day geocaching if I haven't fallen
flat on my face somewhere in the woods, or fallen in a cree,k or gotten
eaten alive by skeeters.