[GeoStL] Re: Is it me, or is there bad days?

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:13:15 -0600

-
"Expert Cachers"? You mean old cachers. YES, WE DO! I think it depends on
the angle of the sun, or maybe just luck :-) it won't take long to get the
hang of it once you start thinking as a placer and where you'd hide it.

Some of the Emmenegger caches by Taisch are VERY difficult to find because
they are hidden in a non-standard way. don't be discouraged, we all had to
make several trips. Especially when 2 of the 3 had the wrong coords and was
showing up in Crestwood and near Olive and Ballas.

Mighty Miss is another that has lots of hiding places. As you're facing the
river, it's on the left side of the concrete flow and can be seen at the
right angle.