[GeoStL] Re: Is it me, or is there bad days?

  • From: Ssudio@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:56:20 EST

-

In a message dated 3/20/2005 2:38:14 PM Central Standard Time,
rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I am  sorry, that name popped up from memory cause I been planning Bufford
Mountain.  You got the Mighty Miss Waypoint right.  Sorry for the  mistake

Hehe, no worries, mate!  :)  I'm so new at this, I thought I  might have been
doing something wrong in the search, or perhaps they "reuse"  numbers or
something.  Wanted to make sure.

Jana
Chosenlass

"I believe I have exhausted my reserves of solicitude. I do  hope the morning
finds you in more agreeable temper." ~ Richard, Earl of Fenton

Subject field