[GeoStL] Re: Hiding a cache at a residence

  • From: Michael Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:44:41 -0800 (PST)

-
I faced a cache at a residence once, set up by Team Purdy in Gages
Lake, Illinois near Great America (Chicago).  I just felt weird
searching there and didn't really look to hard before I took off.

From the cache page:  Home Base (GCJAAP)

Located on private property with permission of the owner.

This is located in a nice quiet, unpretentious, middle class American
community. Everyone must go home sometime. When you find this cache you
will know what that means.
The neighbors are aware of the activity around here and have been known
to assist finding this little, green military match holder.

I'm sure next time I'm on the north side of Chicago I'll try it again.
Its all up to where you want to cache and where you feel comfortable.

Mike (tollybrew)

<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=4a242fa8-95e4-4dc4-9
> 9dc-09e9299665be>  Nest in the City
>

> Rocfish