[GeoStL] Re: Hiding a cache at a residence

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:30:08 -0600

-
The list goes on and on.. I have found at least a dozen in someone's yard.
Nothin as strange as the Monkeyhaus in KC. I have found them in hedges, fake
owls, fake mailboxes and even fake peepholes, of course this was a business
not a residence, but, it was the same feeling. The fact is, no one ever
feels comfortable searching these. However, that urge when you pull up just
makes you get out and look..

Mike