[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CSx

  • From: Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:55:20 -0800 (PST)

-
It does use the same power cable as the earlier 60CS and 76CS units, but it
does not charge anything. Then x receivers will also power from the USB cable.

  Brian
Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I tried it at 8am this morning and it gave me the discount then. I didn't
get a confirmation emai after 3 hours and just called them to make sure my
order went through, they also confirmed the 399.99 price on my order.
If you miss out on this deal gpsdiscount.com also has 60CSX with the auto
naviagation kit (car charger, bean bag mount, and map software) for $540
which is also a great deal compared to $500 for a GPS and $120 for the
software alone.

For those who already have a 60csx, does it use the same 4 pin car charger
the regular 60cs uses? Or do I need a different charger?