[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CSx

  • From: "Ken Auld" <kauld1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:53:17 -0600

-
My old Magellan is still as accurate as my Garmin GPSmap 60CSX.  In fact if
it were not for the autorouting I would really be upset.  Daughter's GPSmap
60CS, Bernie the happykraut's is better than my new one. I have both the
topo and City Navigator North America v8. Llike Bernie I do not use the
Topo.

Ken