[GeoStL] Garmin 60CSx

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:56:52 -0600

-
Ok,

After having to break down my Cache list into groups of 200 to get them to
fit in my Explorist (I'm writing this from Manchester TN right now), I'm
considering buying a Garmin 60Csx (gasp, another convert.  Bernie, what can
I say, I admit it when I'm wrong).

I have a question to ask you Garminites out there.  What MapSource software
do you use?  Should I get the Topo package or the one that gives me turn by
turn directions?  Other than the receiver and the mapping software, are
their any other indispensable things that you'd buy along with the unit?

Steve aka javapgmr and possibly Garmin owner.