[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CSx

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:55:23 -0600

-
They could still go back on it.  I specifically remember Target having a
great deal on something posted on their website and they sure didn't
hesitate to change everyones prices after the fact.  When I called to cancel
my order that time they didn't want to do anything but after whining and
commenting that an aquiantence had gotten a $20 gist card code they gave me
one as well.