[GeoStL] Re: GSAK help

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:30:11 -0600

Jack, I had the same problem until I discovered that pesky little check box
that Rich speaks of. Who had messed with it anyway was my question since it had
always worked before. One of those mysteries. Have fun in Branson.
Libby
            From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
            To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 8:41 AM

            Jack,

            You have any more info? Is the GPS USB and the PDA serial or are
they both the same? Does the send/export process finish but indicate 0 records
or does it show WP's were loaded?