[GeoStL] Re: GSAK help

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:57:32 -0800 (PST)

Nope, even the mapSource thing did not work.  I said that it sent them
successfully but when I look for them on my GPS, NOTHING IS THERE.

From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 8:41 AM

Jack,

You have any more info? Is the GPS USB and the PDA serial or are they both the
same? Does the send/export process finish but indicate 0 records or does it
show WP's were loaded?