[GeoStL] Re: GSAK help

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:13:53 -0800 (PST)

I had the same problem with my legend. This is where I went to download usb
drivers and it works again.
 http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00629-00
the only thing I did notice after I got it working again is when I sent the
waypoints to my gps ( I was putting in for Montauk area) they were not showing
up in my geocache or waypoints until I deleted all of my local caches. Then
they showed up in my geocache file.

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
 The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
 We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 8:59 PM

-
i was having trouble like this until i found and downloaed a new set
of usb drivers.

i forgot where i found them but after that, everything worked.

Glenn