[GeoStL] Re: GMRS licensing?

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 06:24:11 -0500

Chances are that the FCC isn't monitoring all frequencies. Do you know how much
man-power and government funding it would take. But, to help support FCC's
other programs like the No-Call-List and the V-Chip, im all in favor of paying
it, but im a little behind because im still using my Motorola FRS radios.

~Chris