[GeoStL] Re: Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

For the trip up to Edwardsville for Saturdays Eat-n-Greet with some caching
involved.  I am going to be at the brand new cache "Parking Lot....To Where?"
by the Goldenboys coordinates of:
  N 38° 29.847
  W 090° 20.310
  at 12:30pm, I will stay there until 12:45pm and then start on my caching way
up to Edwardsville.

  Anyone wishing to join me meet me there.
  The only one who has said anything so far was BBD1 (Bob).

  See below for a list of caches that I am going to attempt leaving the Miner
league caches out as we will be trying them after eating.

Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    From somewhere in South County, I live in Affton and will be going over the
J.B. Bridge.  When it gets closer (like in about a week) we can set a place and
time.

Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Jack: Let me know where (and when) you plan on leaving from. I'll join you
on your trek up there.
BBD1 (Bob)