[GeoStL] Re: Springfield MO Geocaching Trip

  • From: "libby" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:50:08 -0500

-
Bob,

See you there. I have our room. Thanks for what looks like a great weekend!

GmaLibby

PS I hear they have great hospitals there. (chuckle)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:54:10 -0500

-
Bob,

Thanks for the update.  I know I'll be down for the weekend.  Currently,
I'll be able to leave Friday morning with the group.  If for some reason I
can't get the day off from work, I'll be leaving around 4:00pm, but will
still be there for the weekend.

Also, the dates are 26/27/28, correct?

Andrew