[GeoStL] Re: Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

Any evening is usually good for me. A sit-down place is probably better for a
meet and greet. If I were the one making the final decision I would pick either
Chinese or Pasta House. BBQ is ok, as long as it's not Redz.

  Laura, are you going to submit it as an event? I think Andrew (yawetag) and I
are looking at planning a Dinner Meet & Greet & Eat in North County, sometime
in October/November.

Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I want to plan another Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat over here in IL. What
night of the week is best for people? I'm looking at the last week of
August, what ever night of the week would work best for people?

What type of restaurants do you want to visit? We have everything from
McDonalds and yes, a Wendy's for fast food. We have Chinese, BBQ, Krieger's,
Imo's, Pasta House Co. What every you are in the mood for.

Laura Million
2_cats

photos & more.