[GeoStL] Re: County parks

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:57:40 -0600

I haven't seen a clear toolbox either, but they are easily recognizable as a
toolbox. But if I told him it was a waterproof, metal box, it might look like
we are disguising the fact it's an ammo box, especially if one of the rangers
would happen to check on it.
Since his demands seem reasonable (whatever we want to do, just no ammo box), I
don't think we need to give them a reason to deny caching in the parks.

My ROMAN cache is in an ammo box so I am going to replace it with Tupperware. I
can't remember another cache I've been to in a County park that was in an ammo
box, so I think we will be following the rules.

Rich