[GeoStL] Re: CoolCaches to be Archived

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

-
There's a difference between wanting people to respect
your cache and rehide it just as well as you did and
calling them "idiots" and "low-quality" cachers (which
he has done...even in his profile). Heck, even I have
that problem, too, but I don't resort to the tactics
he does.

As far as the cut-n-paste logs...I don't necessarily
like them either...but who cares in the long run? I
didn't know there was a requirement to write
progressively longer and more detailed logs as the
cache difficulty goes up.

I would rather deal with a cache owner with two or
three decent hides that is nice to people and is not
derogatory about them than one who's hidden 82 and
calls the finders "idiots" and "low-quality."

So...as I said screw him.

-Michael