[GeoStL] Re: CoolCaches to be Archived

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:17:19 -0500

-
I agree with Coolcache. I think that if you take the time for a good hide with unique containers, you deserve more than a cut and paste log. I have seen people delete cut and paste logs (Dallas). If you spend time creating a clever cache, the least a person can do is hide it back as they found it. Too many times people just stuff it back because there is another cache only .15 from where they are. It gets frustrating!!

He should be proud of the hides and his containers. He has hidden 82. Without people like him, what would we look for? I know his pain.. I too have become frustrated with carelessness.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Rogers" <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>