[GeoStL] Re: CoolCaches to be Archived

  • From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't mean good riddance to the caches, I meant good riddance to him.

Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Regardless of your opinion of the guy, these caches
are thoughtfully  placed, and are a point of first contact for geocachers
visiting the downtown St. Louis area.

  -Laurie (Denmother)

   From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
   To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

After reading this, and looking at the caches in question, and his  profile,
and one of his bookmark lists, I conclude that this guy is a  whiny
self-obsessed jerk.  Good riddance, I say.

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. Get it
now!