[GeoStL] Re: CoolCaches to be Archived

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:43:21 -0500

-
Perhaps some of us just don't have the energy any longer to worry about things that do not affect our lives. I would rather see the nice side of people than always focus on the bad.. But, then again, that's just the 60's coming out of me.... :-) It took you a while to write this email.. I just don't have the energy to do so..

Hey, but how about the Hamburg Trail?? Lot's of new caches!

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Rogers" <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>