[GeoStL] Re: Caching and Dinner at Pennies BBQ

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:17:59 -0500

I would definitely agree with Dan -- the evening was a lot of fun.

I didn't get to meet too many people at the "other" table, so I'm not exactly
sure who they were.  A thanks goes out to Jack for his help in finding the
caches quickly.

I must say that this was one of the easiest caching days I've had.  The
"younger" 2_cats found most of them, so all I had to do was sign the log.

Stay tuned for another evening outing next month.  I think 2_cats volunteered
to host one in the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon area, but I hate to put her on the
spot. :P

Stephen, sorry you couldn't make it.  It's glad to know that your doctor
somewhat cares about you. :P

Andrew (yawetag)