[GeoStL] Re: Caching and Dinner at Pennies BBQ

  • From: "John & Lisa Cameron" <mail4chaos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:36:48 -0500

I was sorry to have a conflict last night.  Group caching sounds like a
really good fun idea.  Lisa and I are looking forward to working with others
on the Whitecliff caches at the picnic.

John & Lisa (CHAOS!)

On 7/18/07, Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 it.

I would like to see a regular monthly (or bi-monthly) "Meet & Greet"
event which can be set up as a published event on GC.com, so that all
SLAGA members, and even cachers who are visiting the area, can see it. Not
everyone is on this freelist (I wasn't until a few weeks ago), so if it gets
published as an event, they will hopefully see it when viewing nearby
caches.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel
sites<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--%0A>to
 find flight and hotel bargains.