[GeoStL] Re: Caching and Dinner at Pennies BBQ

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:23:16 -0500

Thanks Dan for organizing it. It was a blast. I really do like these group
hunts. I get frustrated when I can't find a cache. The "Little cat" likes
the competition especially against the men. Makes her feel good to "beat"
the men to the cache. I don't know where she gets that from.

I will plan something for the east side (Edwardsville/Glen Carbon) if you
all don't mind coming out here. It may be a few weeks since I am going to be
out of town for the next week and a half. I'm looking at later August.

Laura Million

2_cats