[GeoStL] Re: Caches in the Virgin Islands and San Juan Puerto Rice

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:31:45 -0500

-
Welcome to the group, Lisa!  I have been to St Thomas, but it was before I
was a geocacher so I have not done any caching there.  But "Dock Sider by
Pittsburgh Transplant & Tag A Long (GCHBMC)" looks like a good place for you
to start.  It says it "should be a quick easy cache for cruisers".  Looks
like there's an easy one at Coki beach, too.  If you get to Magen's Bay, go
to the beach bar and say hi to bartender Dave Whitter.  He makes great
drinks, and he's fun to watch.

If you get to St John, don't waste too much time looking for "Sondra's Cache
by Mark and Lucy Bonnington (GCC43D)" (see last few logs on cache page).

Enjoy your cruise! Hope to meet you at the picnic.

Laura (a.k.a. purple)

Subject field