[GeoStL] Re: Caches in the Virgin Islands and San Juan Puerto Rice

  • From: Lisa Norris <lnorrismt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

-
Is this something going on every Wed?  I was involved in packing last night and
didn't get to go, but would like to. I was looking on the website but didn't
see info on that unless I'm missing it?  I saw the Tune up and Learn I think
but that was in Creve Couer somewhere I think?

Thanks for the invite too.  :)

Lisa
Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-

Hi Lisa, welcome to the group. Drop by the Bass Pro shop this Wed and meet
some of us at the geocaching seminar. It starts at 7PM, but several of us
will be there earlier. If you can't make it, hope to meet you and the minis
down the road. Bernie (Happykraut).

Subject field