[GeoStL] Re: Caches in the Virgin Islands and San Juan Puerto Rice

  • From: Lisa Norris <lnorrismt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

-
Well, I would be but as fate would have it, I get to head to Miami this morning
to wait for Jeanne to pass so I can get on the ship which is now delayed and
heading to Cozumel and Progreso instead of the VI and Puerto Rice.  That's ok,
the caches on Cozumel look much more in shape than the others.  :)  Have a fun
time and I hope there are alot of SLAGA members today.

Lisa
Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-

Sara, originally we were not involved. They only asked Mike to do the
classa few days before the class. They appear to me to be very unorganized
up there. I do hope that a lot of SLAGA members will be there in the
morning. Bernie

Sara Gomer wrote:
- I asked about this a month or so ago and was told that no one from SLAGA
was involved. I would have made a point to show up if I knew brawny was
leading the thing. I will try to make it out w/my mini tomorrow. Bernie
[1] wrote: - Lisa, no it is not something that goes
on every Wed. It was a class that Bass Pro sponsored and Mike was asked to
give the class. A few of us went there for support. We do have occasional
classes on varying subjects just forthe club members. We will be putting on
ageocaching seminar/workshop (#4)for the public again. As before, it will be
sponsored by the St. Louis County Parks and held at the Learning Center at
Greensfelder Park behind Six Flags. Bernie Lisa Norris wrote: - Is this
something going on every Wed? I was involved in packing last night and
didn'tget to go, but would like to. I was looking on the website but didn't
see info on that unless I'm missing it? I saw the Tune up and Learn I think
but that was in Creve Couer somewhere I think? Thanks for the invite too. :)
Lisa Bernie [1] wrote: - Hi Lisa, welcome to the group. Drop by the Bass Pro
shop this Wed and meet some of us at the geocaching seminar. It starts at
7PM, but several of us will be there earlier. If you can't make it, hope to
meet you and the minis down the road. Bernie (Happykraut).
Subject field

--- Links ---
1 mailto:happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx
2 Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[2