[GeoStL] Re: Caches in the Virgin Islands and San Juan Puerto Rice

  • From: Lisa Norris <lnorrismt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

-
uuummmm, so I apparently can't type.  Pueto RicOOOOOO
Lisa Norris <lnorrismt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Hello all,

New to the list today but been caching now about 4 months I guess. Closing in
on 100 and cache mostly with my 11and 13 year old sons and dogs.

I am going on a cruise next week and just thought I'd ask about the caches in
these places. (Assuming they are still around after all the hurricanes) I don't
know the area and thought I'd take them all but has anyone gone to the port of
St Maartin, St Tomas or San Juan, Puerto Rice and done any caching? I won't
have alot of time and am trying to get an idea if I can get to any. Thanks for
your time and it seems like a nice bunch of people. My sons want to come to the
picnic (which surprises me) so hopefully will get to meet a bunch of you there.

Luckyrebel (Lisa)

Subject field

Subject field