[GeoStL] Re: Anyone ever find - and use - Bob's Road™? :)

  • From: Laura Million <laura.million21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:13:21 -0500

BlueBeadMan and I were caching someplace in SW Illinois when the GPS said to
keep going straight on the road, but the "road" was just a grassy/dirt space
between two plowed fields. I can't even say that there used to be a road
here and that nature took it back as you sometimes see in the country. It
appeared that the plow left a 10 foot wide path for the tractors to drive
between fields. I gotta admit, that summer after little to no rain, that
road was flatter and smoother than some of the asphalt roads we had driven
on earlier in the day. But then,that's the fun of Geocaching in the country
:-)