[GeoStL] Re: Anyone ever find - and use - Bob's Road™? :)

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

Those "roads" are called field roads and they are usually private and used to
move farm equipment between fields. We have a lot of them out here and boy have
I been tempted to use them. Some can cut off some serious mileage if you know
where you are going, then again some go straight to the homestead and you have
to explain how you suddenly appeared in the driveway headed for the pole barn!
lol

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.