[GeoStL] Re: Another NGR Question...

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for y'alls info.

I guess I should not have put NGR, since this will be a trial Backpack trip to
get the Proffit Mountain Cache. But I see more backpacking treks later on as
well.

I was looking around and came accross Sports authority.  Will have tomake a
quick trip up there... but I am not getting a weekend this time.  Working 13
days before the  Labor Day weekend.

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-   Joe, give Sports Authority a try. You never know when you might run in to a
good sale.  Bernie

Joe Taylor wrote:
OK I am a Cheep-O, and do most of my buying at wal-mart.  I am having probelms
looking for a Camping Backpack.  I seen it on Wal-mart.com, and looked and
looked around.  Cant find it.

Yeah I know... I know.. Go to REI....  The idea is to save money.

My question is.... What is the Largest Wal-Mart in the St Louis Area?

Or is there another spot I can get a camping backpack for under $100?

Joe Taylor

IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

field

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile