[GeoStL] Re: Another NGR Question...

  • From: "Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:05:10 -0500

A SLAGA BP trip sounds like a good idea. It is almost that time of the
year.

Kurt

find more on planning and packing helpful hints at www.backpacker.com
<http://www.backpacker.com/> . This site is a wealth of information to
the beginner as well as the professional.

                I plan on doing a few trips this fall and winter. I am
thinking about the Ozark Highlands Trail for a December trip. Let me
know when you are planning on doing the Taum Sauk portion of OT. I might
be able to join you.

                Mike